Modern & Mindful
It's because of this, MINIMA jewellery is made with consideration for the environment. Our pieces are made in-house with recycled precious metals. While there are also other socially & environmentally mindful options for jewellery, we believe recycled metals to be an excellent option to make fine jewellery accessible while keeping impact low.
• MINIMA jewellery is sent using 100% recyclable packaging, incl. jewellery boxes which are produced using FSC Mixed paper & card. We also use Fairtrade cotton bags for some items and do not use any plastic in our packaging.
• MINIMA items are handcrafted using recycled gold or silver. Some pre-manufactured items, such as earring scrolls, are not guaranteed to be 100% recycled and we hope this will change in the future.
• All MINIMA jewellery complies with UK hallmarking laws & EU Nickel regulations.
• All gemstones are 100% natural, unless requested otherwise, and are responsibly sourced from trusted suppliers. MINIMA uses suppliers that support businesses where gemstones are sourced without child labour or by exploitative methods, and that are committed to the Kimberley Process to ensure diamonds are conflict free.
• We use non-hazardous chemicals in the production process and dispose of any waste responsibly.