D O M E S T I C S H I P P I N G
• All packages are insured and 'Signed For' and orders over the value of £200 are sent by Special Delivery so your purchase gets to you in a secure & timely manner.
• Most pieces have a 7-10 business day production time and ship once completed. If timing is of concern, please contact us prior to checkout.
I N T E R N A T I O N A L S H I P P I N G
• Arrival times will vary based upon the country shipped to and customs processes. MINIMA has no control over this.
• Please note that each country has its own policies and Duties/VAT taxes. Customs related fees are the responsibility of the buyer, and not MINIMA.
It is also the buyers responsibility to notify MINIMA of any other special shipping rules or restrictions for their country when shipping jewellery.
I N S U R A N C E
• Your package will ship with insurance included.
• MINIMA is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. Of course we want each purchase to be a success, so please get in touch if any issues arise so that we can assist however possible.
P A C K A G I N G
• Due to the delicate nature of jewellery, items are packed as carefully as possible to ensure a safe arrival.
• All MINIMA pieces are packed in a labelled gift box, ready to give as a gift.
• We endeavor to make as little environmental impact as we can and use recyclable and Fairtrade materials. All our packaging is made from either recycled and/or recyclable materials. Please dispose of all packaging responsibly.
• In order to save a tree, we typically do not include a packing slip or invoice with your order unless specifically requested.
R E T U R N S
• Each item is handcrafted to order and detailed photos and dimensions of items are provided so please check them carefully. However, if you find you are unhappy with your purchase you can make a return within 7 days. Please contact us to make the return.
• No returns/exchanges on personalised and custom items; all sales are final.
Detailed photos and dimensions of items are provided so please check them carefully. Please remember most pieces are made to order, especially for you. Also some items cannot be returned in any circumstance due to hygiene reasons.
• Strictly no returns/exchanges on earrings due to hygiene reasons.
• Please note that items are specially handcrafted and therefore may have slight variations from the original photographs. Because they are handmade there may also be discrepancies in measurements by 1-2mm.
• We care tremendously about customer satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible.
E N V I R O N M E N T + E T H I C S
• MINIMA jewellery is sent using 100% recyclable packaging, incl. jewellery boxes which are produced using recycled/recyclable paper & card, and Fairtrade cotton bags. Please continue to use jewellery boxes and bags to store your jewellery when not worn.
• MINIMA items are handcrafted using recycled gold and silver (except for some pre-manufactured items).
• All MINIMA jewellery complies with UK hallmarking laws & EU Nickel regulations.
• All gemstones are 100% natural, unless requested otherwise, and are responsibly sourced from trusted suppliers. MINIMA uses suppliers that support businesses where gemstones are sourced without child labour or by exploitative methods, and that are committed to the Kimberley Process to ensure diamonds are conflict free.
L E A D T I M E
• Pieces are made to order and have a 7-10 business day turnaround (approx. 2 weeks).
• If you have ordered more than one item, production time will take longer. Please allow this extra time so that your items arrive as they should.
• Need a rush order? Please get in contact prior to checkout to see if we can accommodate.
• HOLIDAY SHOPPING? We always recommend ordering early to avoid the rush and postal delays.
S A T I S F A C T I O N + F E E D B A C K
• It is our goal that each and every customer is thrilled with their purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please get in contact to see if we can fix that.
H A L L M A R K I N G
• MINIMA is registered with the Goldsmiths Assay Office in London and in accordance with UK law, all items will be hallmarked if they exceed the following weight:
1g for Gold
7.78g for Silver
Please note, many of the items made are below these thresholds to keep processing time & costs to a minimum. Some items below these weights may be stamped with 375 (9ct Gold) or 925 (Sterling Silver) to indicate composition but these are not official hallmarks by an UK Assay Office.
If you'd like items under 1g of gold hallmarked, please contact me to discuss.
If you request a custom order or an item in a large size, it may exceed these weights and will require hallmarking at an extra cost and increased manufacturing time. I will contact you if this is the case.
S I Z I N G
Ring Size (UK/AU) & Circumference (mm):